Sunday, May 07, 2006

And so, after a huge break....

Oops, sorry about that! We went away last weekend, and it took me all week to catch up, so I didn't have time to post again. We had a great time with our friends, who bought a beautiful house with an awesome view. High up on the side of a small mountain, so I'd hate to be them in the winter. With my van I'd be house-bound for months.

So here are more pictures:

another mountain goat:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a break on the swings at one of the playgrounds:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

getting ready to ride:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Noah
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Samuel and Aunt Shawna:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Levi: Green is Good!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and a couple of pictures of my baby, just because he's cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Levi has actually broken this gate. It is the one into the kitchen, and he is always eager to get in and wreak havoc!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you look very blessed! What beautiful boys you have. I have 5 sons myself. I love reading and seeing pictures of other moms who have all boys too. Thanks for sharing!