Sunday, September 23, 2007

7 Months Old!

Jacob turned 7 months old yesterday. In honor of that milestone, he has gotten one more tooth (he's up to 7 now), learned to sit by himself (including getting to sitting and keeping his balance while sitting), AND pulls himself up on furniture. He has crawled into his carseat several times, and on Thursday (note that he was not even officially 7 months old yet) he pulled up on the couch and cruised down it! ACK! His face was priceless, he was sooo excited and proud of himself. But this kid is going to kill me. Where did my baby go? Only 7 months old and he's working on toddler already! Waaahhh!

eating Cheerios

sitting up by himself!

crawling

I'm gonna get me that cool stuff, and I don't care what gets in my way!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Yay, more pictures!

Happy 7 months Jacob!! Way to go on all your achievements!

SOSOY

Melanie said...

What a doll!

Anonymous said...

What a darling little boy! So cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG! He is positively gorgeous!!!!