Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Weird

Ok, since I've been tagged twice, I guess I'd better do this meme LOL

Five weird habits of yourself:

“The first player of this game starts with the topic ‘five weird habits of yourself,’ and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says ‘You are tagged’ (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

1. I hate taking showers. I do it, so don't worry about getting too close to me, I keep clean; but I hate it. It's not the getting wet part, I don't mind that at all. I like the hot water warming up my cold hands and feet. It's the getting out part I hate. I hate having to dry off. I hate when my wet hair drips down my back and gets my shirt wet. I hate being cold again as soon as I open the shower curtain. I hate having to choose something to wear, when I hate all the clothes I own.

2. I eat icing from the can. In particular, Duncan Hines Buttercream. I don't like chocolate frosting.

3. I wish I could have 6 more kids. *Some* people don't think that's weird, but most do, so I'll include it.

4. I have selective OCD. I can let most things go, but there are some things that I do compulsively. For example, I always hang up my towel the same way, with the fold to the left and with the tag at the back. I also fold my sheets a certain way every time (actually this is because it makes it easier to put them on the bed when I get them out of the cupboard.)

5. I hate to throw up. I will swallow bile for hours trying to avoid it. I've never thrown up with morning sickness in 7 pregnancies, and I think there have been a total of 4 times in the last 20 years that I have tossed my cookies.


There you go. It took me over 2 days to come up with 5 things. I think of myself as a generally weird person, but I guess that's an overall weird, and not anything specific.

I don't have anyone to tag who hasn't already been tagged. If you feel like you're a pretty weird person, go ahead and do this one!

2 comments:

Heth said...

Mmm, icing from the can. Love it!

Sometimes we make graham cracker sandwiches with it too.

Paula said...

Well, you know I don't think it's weird that you want 6 more! I hope you get closer--even if you don't end up with a dozen.