Monday, July 31, 2006

Yes, I am still alive!

I am so glad today is the last day of July! This was the busiest month I've ever had. It started out with shipping boys back and forth to camp for 2 weeks, then we invited 2 of their friends from their old church to come down and visit for a week; then as soon as they left the boys started swimming lessons for two weeks. During the second week of lessons, we also started school back up. Top that off with the outrageous heat and humidity we've had since June, and UGH! If I had enough time to sit and write a post, I chose instead to hide downstairs on the couch soaking up the air conditioning or hiding in my bed for a nap with the fans on high, blowing right on me. It's still hot, and we're still doing school, but visitors are gone, camp is over, swimming lessons are finished, so I have just enough left in me to post an update, LOL. My card reader seems broken again, so it will be a while again before I can upload pictures of Samuel's birthday. He had a good time. I'll post in more detail about all our activities, too, but for now this is it! I'm off for the a/c again! LOL

No comments: