Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Levi!

Ok, it was yesterday, but Troyer went on a Pathfinder trip to Baltimore, so we waited until today to celebrate. He's 2, trust me, he didn't notice, LOL. I have pictures but you'll have to wait for me to use the boys' computer to get the pictures off my memory card. Levi blew out his own candle and was very excited about it. His favorite present was a Thomas engine that plays music when you push it along the floor.

Troyer had a lot of fun in Baltimore; the group went to Port Discovery, the Science Center, and the Aquarium. It was a full day, but the weather was perfect, and he got to spend all that time away from his annoying brothers!

On Saturday we went off to a picnic that one of Chris' coworkers hosts every summer. She lives an hour and a half away from us, so it was quite a long drive to get there. She lives on a farm with 14 acres, with a great pool, and ponds and barns and all kinds of places for the kids to roam and explore. They spent most of the time in the pool, and had a great time. Chris would love to live some place just like that; I don't think I would like to live so far out in the middle of nowhere. Then again, that's the only way we could afford to have 14 acres!

I hope to have a bunch of pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Levi! The word NO is sweet!