Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lots of Pictures!

I'll post them in groups so they'll load a little easier (hopefully!)

Here is Micah's birthday:

Cake
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Presents
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and here's what Jacob did during the party, LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here's a few more random pics

Chris caught Levi chillin' on the recliner like this
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I found Troyer fixing lunch in the kitchen with his headphones on
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When I asked him about it, I said, Is that the new cool way to wear them? He answered, "No, this is just my own personal sense of style!" LOL

I'm going to try to post a few pics every few days, so I have something new to post and it won't take so long for the page to load.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen! Found your blog through notesfromthetrenches.com and wanted to say Bless your heart - with all those boys. I hear that quite often with my 20 month old Molly and 8 month twins Cooper and Brody! If you have time, check out my blog at www.xanga.com/tonijill Have a wonderful Wednesday! ~Toni Jill

Leeann said...

Love the new photos! Micah looks like a mischievous little doll! And you're right; that one of Jacob is just adorable! It is nice to hear from you again and see pics of the little ones. I need to post some recent photos too.

Queen Bee said...

Hi There, I read your blog - but this is my first comment. I'm the mother of 2 boys *with my third boy due this summer* and seriously - I think that Micah may just be the cutest little boy I have ever seen. What an adorable little face! Take good care with all those little boys!

Melanie said...

Great pic of Levi! LOL

Love all the sprinkles on the cake! Yum!