Friday, February 27, 2009

A Sad Day

This morning Troyer found our beloved Tigger by the side of the road, hit by a car. He was not even a year old yet. He had been missing since Wednesday night. He has never run off before. We have had a stranger cat visiting us for a few days, she looked hungry so we think she might be a wild cat. She was very friendly with us but did not get along with Tigger and Flame at all. She hissed and spat and scratched at them, and wouldn't let them near the food and water when she was eating. I am thinking she ran him off. Poor Troyer is devastated, and I think I am as well. Tigger was the best cat I have ever known.

RIP, Tigger.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Poor Tigger! :(

Kathyb1960 said...

OH I am so sorry to hear that! It's terrible when a child finds their pet has died, but how horrible to find that he was killed.

I will keep you all in my prayers!

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry :(

Karen