Monday, December 20, 2004

No More Painting!

Chris finished up the last room last week. He painted our bedroom. We slept in the living room all week, since not only did it smell, but all the furniture was piled up in the middle of the room and we couldn't get to the bed, lol. Levi also slept downstairs, because of the smell, and he wasn't very happy about that. He didn't sleep well at all. I picked a pale green color, but I bought recycled paint since it was half the price, so the tint came out a little greyer than I had wanted. I don't really care, since we're moving anyway, lol. And hey, anything looks better than faded peeling icky wallpaper, right? Here are the pics:

Our Bedroom Before

Our Bedroom After

The carpet in there is still golden yellow, but it actually doesn't clash too badly with the color of paint. I think with a tan or off white carpet it would look greener.

No comments: