Friday, October 24, 2008

Celebrity Sighting at WalMart

Look who we saw at WalMart a few weeks ago:

Photobucket

There was a contest to guess how many Lego pieces it took to build this model of Jango Fett. When I saw it, I knew I had to come back with my camera and a few boys!

Photobucket

The next time I was at that WalMart, I brought Noah and Levi with me. The model was still there, but they had already run out of entry forms for the contest.

Photobucket

Unfortunately by the time I came back again with Troyer the model was gone. There hasn't been any notice about who won or how many pieces there actually were in the model. I assume the model has travelled to another store. I thought a good prize would have been to win the model!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! That is so cool! My boys love Lego's too! Very neat to even be able to see that figure!

Kristin said...

OK, I think my kids would have been more excited to see THAT than DH was to see Steven Tyler (in WalMart), LOL. They are Star Wars maniacs!

Aimee said...

Wow, that is sooooo cool! So you don't know what the winning guesser received?

I let Danny and Katie see this post; they loved it!