Thursday, July 15, 2004

My Appointment This Evening

Sorry to say, it was a boring appointment; Sometimes I wish they could have a drive thru for these, LOL. All looks good, which makes me happy, but it seems like a waste of time to spend more time driving there and back than I spend in the office, including the time in the waiting room! I gained 2.5 lbs, so I'm just over 20 lbs total now; the dr didn't say anything about that. It is a nice change to have a dr who isn't obsessed with weight gain. I still have 5 weeks to go, so I'm going to do my best NOT to add another 10 lbs to the total!

BP and urine were fine, and the hb was good. He said the hb was not too low, so the baby hasn't officially "dropped" yet.

I am happy to add, also, that he is *not* very worried about the whole placenta issue. He just felt it his duty to inform me of what was possible, but he isn't pushing for a C section or anything. He figures I'll be fine.

So I go back again in 2 weeks, and after that it's every week! Boy, I'd better start getting the baby things out and washing them! And maybe buy a pack of diapers? LOL

1 comment:

Notes from the Trenches said...

Boring appointments are always good though :-)

Boy has your pregnancy flown by, I can't believe that next month you'll have another boy. You really don't want to give up that membership in the All Boy Club, huh? LOL