Thursday, July 15, 2004

WHAT time is it???

*Sigh* I have apparently hit that stage of pg where my sleep pattern is gone. Getting ready for waking all through the night, I guess. I've been waking up at 4 am all week, and unable to sleep. I thought it was the heat, but it cooled off beautifully last night, and still I couldn't sleep. Oh well. One of my favorite sounds is the birds singing in the early morning, so I guess I'll get my fill of that, LOL

I have a dr appt this evening, I sure hope I didn't gain too much weight this week! I'm already up to 18 lbs, which doesn't sound like much, but I still have about 5 weeks to go, and 2 lbs a week would be 10 more lbs! Aack, I was hoping to keep it to 20 for the whole pg! Hmm, those cans of icing and bowls of cookie dough are probably not doing me any favors, LOL

No comments: