Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Due Date to Me

Today is my due date. I am still not having regular timable contractions. I never thought I was going to make it the full 40 weeks. If I go in to my appointment today and the doctor says nothing is happening, I will cry. It is not fair to be so uncomfortable and bothered by contractions that do nothing. If, oh happy day, the doctor does find that I have been dilating and lets me go check in, I will not have time to post again after my appointment. Obviously, if I come home then I will post and let you all know. Otherwise, I won't be posting again until Saturday!

3 comments:

Heth said...

Hang in there, it will be over before you know it. That baby can't live in there forever, even if he wants to. Can't wait to hear the news!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you and a healthy baby! Can't wait to here the news.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the baby but surely not as much as you are! I hope he is in your arms right now!