Monday, February 12, 2007

Still Waiting.....

Thursday night and Friday all day long, I was having contractions about 10 minutes apart. They were the annoying, probably-Braxton-Hicks kind. I wasn't sure if they were worthy of paying attention to or not. In the past I have been known to start dilating without noticable contractions, so I just didn't know. Well, on Friday I ended up calling the doctor's office to see what they wanted me to do. They had me come in to the office and checked me to see if anything was happening. Nope, nothing. All those annoying contractions for nothing. Sigh. But at least it freed me to ignore them rather than wonder if anything was happening and I should be paying better attention. So I've been having irregular contractions all weekend, though fewer than Thursday and Friday, but ignoring them. I have an appointment Monday afternoon; we'll see if I'm getting any closer or not.

No comments: