Friday, August 20, 2004

A Perfect Baby

Levi is Perfect! Well, I already knew that, lol, but his dr pronounced him so today at his appointment :-)

Levi weighed exactly the same as his birthweight, which at 1 week old is pretty quick for regaining his weight; and he grew an inch, and is now 20 inches. I think he more likely stretched out his legs more than actually grew, lol. He also "has good color" so I guess my fears of jaundice were unfounded :-)

I was right when I suspected that I would never be able to hear this doctor if I brought all the boys in; he talks very quietly and with a heavy accent. Sorry to say, even though he told me I was doing everything right and Levi was great, I am still going to be switching doctors September 1. I hope I don't have too much trouble with that.

No comments: